Putting photos on canvas is an effective way to expand the potential of pictures beyond conventional prints. Canvas on frame turn photos into decorative wall art for residential and commercial spaces with little extra effort. Professional artists and photographers have used canvas to display and showcase their work for ages, but thanks to our advanced digital printing process, their use is no longer limited to pros. Gallery-wrapped canvas is an excellent way to preserve wedding photos, family portraits, and other pictures and art and artwork for a lifetime and protect them from weathering, tearing and fading.
Two edge profiles are available – 0.75" for a nice contemporary look or heavy duty 1.5" for a more substantial feel.
Gallery Wrap - the image extends beyond the front display area and wraps around the side-edge of the frame.
Museum Wrap - the image is on the front display area only. Side-edge of the frame can be any solid color, usually black or white.
• Archival quality poly-cotton blend canvas
• G7 Qualified Master Printer Fine art Gicleé printing process
• Upload your own artwork or select from our fine art stock image library
• Forever-Fade-Free Guarantee
• 1.5" thick stretcher bars
Download Design Templates
- Archival quality poly-cotton blend canvas
- Professional gallery look on 1.5" stretcher bars
- Forever-Fade-Free Guarantee
- G7 Qualified Master Printer ensures accurate and consistent color reproduction
- Upload your own image